Roberta Richman "Imagined Landscapes" Opening This Week

richman 

Hera Gallery is pleased to feature the exhibition “Imagined Landscapes” by Roberta Richman on view from August 31 to October 5, 2013. Opening reception: Saturday, Sept 7th, 6 to 8pm
 
As Richman states, “Landscape has inspired my work for as long as I can remember. Looking at horizons, fields, marshland, dunes and beginning new work with a particular place in mind is how I have always moved from a white sheet of paper to the first of many stages of the original image. My affinity to natural landscape has not changed but over time my expression of it has. This show includes two distinct groups of work that are obviously different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artists From The Mill At Shady Lea

CALL FOR ENTRIES: "Landscape at the Edge: Contemporary Views"

Repost regarding installation at Providence Place Mall