The grants, up to $3,000, will be awarded annually. This year's application deadline is May 27, 2011.
Applicants must submit:
- Maximum of ten .jpeg images in RGB format approximately 1024 pixels wide on a CD.
- Artist's current resume and brief statement, outlining the objective of the proposal, relevance of the work to ocean environments, and the relationship of the proposal to past work.
- A list of images including name, title, date, medium, dimensions, and file name.
- A self-addressed, stamped envelope for the return of slides and materials.
- Itemized budget including: supplies, services and support personnel.