Introducing our New Summer Intern: Jordan Collette

Hello, my name is Jordan Collette. I'm an art student at the Newport MET and I have been making art for as long as I can remember. I draw cartoons, and I've also done a bit of costume design, animation and sculpture.

I get a lot of my inspiration from animated films, video games, cartoons... etc. I'd like to work on something like that one day. Whether that means making concept art, story boarding, animating... anything! I'm hoping this internship will guide me in that direction.

As far as hobbies go... I enjoy Renaissance Fairs and movies. 


This is a work-in-progress of my fully wearable "mascot" head, before the fur has been applied. 



Here is my first stop-motion film, which was a collaborative piece between me and two other students. The wolf was made by me. I was also the chief art director.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iQmXNvBWQg&sns=em




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artists From The Mill At Shady Lea

CALL FOR ENTRIES: "Landscape at the Edge: Contemporary Views"

Repost regarding installation at Providence Place Mall