I'm very excited about a link Islay recommended to me: RESPONDESIGN. This definitely seems like a good resource for the exhibition I am planning (based on landscape architecture and sustainable design). It's the website of the RISD student sustainability group. Judging by what I read off their "what we do" tab, it seems like they are pretty open to exchanging ideas with others interested in sustainability and other environmental issues. Although the group focuses on the RISD/Brown community, I am hoping to bring my idea and other ideas from the URI community to their attention, and be able to network with them to gain some participants for my exhibition. I think it would be great to have the educational communities of northern and southern Rhode Island unite to promote the exchange of ideas on these important issues!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artists From The Mill At Shady Lea

CALL FOR ENTRIES: "Landscape at the Edge: Contemporary Views"

Repost regarding installation at Providence Place Mall