Meet the Blogger

Hello everyone!

My name is Olivia Urciuoli, the summer intern at Hera Gallery and I will be running the blog for the rest of the summer, so I felt I should introduce myself!

My entire life I have had an interest in art, but never found myself pursuing an artistic career. The same goes for music, fashion and environmental science. I never took the route of being a musician or getting a degree in fashion or environmental science, but I always felt I resonated with the individuals who took on these incredible, meticulous studies. The reason I say this is because even though I didn't feel I would succeed in these fields, I decided to study public relations. I am able to work for non-profits like Hera Gallery because in PR, I am able to incorporate ideas, put my writing skills to the test and contribute to an organization I'm genuinely interested in.

What I hope to achieve in writing for Hera Gallery's blog and in my overall internship experience, is to understand the art world from inside! I have already been able to achieve this by getting an extensive look into the URI Exhibition, which I will be posting about in upcoming weeks!

I'm excited to have this opportunity with Hera Gallery and hope the audience is open to what I provide for the team!

Thank you all for listening and being a part of this community! I hope you all, along with your friends and families, are safe and healthy during these challenging times.

Best,
Olivia Urciuoli


Comments

Donna Gustafson said…
Welcome Olivia! Thanks so much for introducing yourself. Your interest and enthusiasm is invigorating. Looking forward to reading your upcoming posts.
Hera said…
Thank you so much, Donna!
Sarah Swift said…
Yay! Thank you Olivia, We are so pleased to have you on board!

Popular posts from this blog

Artists From The Mill At Shady Lea

CALL FOR ENTRIES: "Landscape at the Edge: Contemporary Views"

Repost regarding installation at Providence Place Mall