These first two images are prints that dealt with experimentation of opposition. I was upset with these prints as a whole but later realized that it was because I had grown accustom to the reverse image that I had been carving. These prints are called "Erra Erra" which I found to be an amusing title.

These next two images are great examples of the style of graffiti that I developed over the years. I try to be attentive and creative with my letter placement and combination. The overall goal is to make the letters flow into one solid image. The piece on top; "Yesir" and the below; "Angel"























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artists From The Mill At Shady Lea

CALL FOR ENTRIES: "Landscape at the Edge: Contemporary Views"

Repost regarding installation at Providence Place Mall