New Intern at the Hera Gallery

Hello! My name is Rebecca and I'm so excited to be the Hera Gallery's newest intern!  I am graduating this May from URI with a degree in Fine Art.  I am from Hawaii but transferred here in 2009.  Photography and painting are two of my greatest passions. 

One of my abstract landscape paintings

With photography I love telling people's stories through my camera and capturing their love.  In my paintings I take much inspiration from nature and seek to evoke the feelings that come from the natural beauty of ordinary scenes. 


I am learning in my artistic/creative journey that I was not made to be someone else.  I enjoy encouraging and inspiring people to use their creativity for the greater good in the world. I am excited to see the creativity and the aesthetic of art and ideas take back society and lead it to discover selflessness, humility, health, and joy.

During college I started my photography business and have been so blessed to see it take off.  To visit my website go to www.rebeccaarthurs.com






I am really looking forward to working here at the Hera Gallery and I hope to meet many of you at our upcoming exhibitions!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artists From The Mill At Shady Lea

CALL FOR ENTRIES: "Landscape at the Edge: Contemporary Views"

Repost regarding installation at Providence Place Mall