Introducing Our New Intern, Ben Riley!

Hello all!

My name is Benjamin Riley, and I am the Hera Gallery’s newest intern for the Winter/Spring time. I am a junior at the University of Rhode Island with a double major in Studio Art and Art History. I’ve lived in Rhode Island most of my life and focus my time and effort towards art and supporting the arts. If you were ever to try to me, you can find me at the beach, no matter the season.

When it comes to art, my mediums vary. I work in graphite, I print-make, and I dabble in digital photography quite often. Drawing has always been an escape for me and I’ve been working at it and practicing all my life. When it comes to my drawings, I focus a lot in blending it in with other mediums, creating mixed media pieces. When it comes to my photography, I focus on model photography and turning the human body into art.




After I graduate from URI, I plan on going to graduate school for my master’s degree in Museum Studies.

I am very excited to be apart of the Hera Gallery staff and help out and learn in any way I can!

Here’s to a great semester at Hera!

Benjamin Riley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artists From The Mill At Shady Lea

CALL FOR ENTRIES: "Landscape at the Edge: Contemporary Views"

Repost regarding installation at Providence Place Mall