URI Exhibition

Hera Gallery is excited to highlight artists from the 2020 URI Senior Seminar Online Catalogue, which is available now through our website!

Meghan Anchukaitis: "The Box"

"I decided to take this project on because it was a step out of my comfort zone. I have never painted a box before or anything that wasn't a 2-D canvas, so this was new territory. To paint it and use only my imagination to fill up the blank sides was a fun type of struggle. My goal was to make a box that could take you anywhere your imagination would let you go and I know that is what I have here."

To read more about this artist and view the rest of the catalogue, visit heragallery.org and stay tuned for more artist features!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artists From The Mill At Shady Lea

CALL FOR ENTRIES: "Landscape at the Edge: Contemporary Views"

Repost regarding installation at Providence Place Mall