#FoodforthoughtCreativeQuarantine


Hera artist, board member and past president, Barbara Pagh shares some cellphone photo editing experiments she has been making.


At one of Hera’s first Food for Thought Saturdays, Uli showed us experiments she was doing using a Photoshop app on her cell phone. We uploaded it on our own phones, but I never used it. During this quarantine, I’ve been walking the dog as much as I can in different local wooded trails and I started photographing during the walks. For Earth Day I decide to use the app and posted one result on Facebook and Instagram. It’s kind of gimmicky, but I love the different shapes and patterns that emerge, so I am trying it with more of the images. There is also something soothing about the symmetry.






Comments

Donna Gustafson said…
Love these!
I too love symmetry. Visual symmetry in film/movie scenes always pops out at me. It helps to make "sense" of the world.

Popular posts from this blog

Artists From The Mill At Shady Lea

CALL FOR ENTRIES: "Landscape at the Edge: Contemporary Views"

Repost regarding installation at Providence Place Mall