Current exhibit 'New Works' in local review.

Photo by Michael Derr
Independent RI posted a review of our current exhibition 'New Works' which features associate members Claudia Flynn, Connie Greene, Jill McLaughlin, and Troy West. Reviewer Amanda Lyn DiSanto had this to say of the show overall,  

"When I look through other people’s old family scrapbooks or historical images of Rhode Island towns, I get the same feeling as I did viewing some of the new work of four associate members at the Hera Gallery. Before I left, I was thinking about how my community, family, and I could better contribute to future scrapbooks by being more aware of how we live...

...'New Work' implies something current and leading-edge, and this exhibition shows how looking back while looking forward can make that innovative step the more profound." 

Read the complete article HERE with full reviews on each individual's body of work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artists From The Mill At Shady Lea

CALL FOR ENTRIES: "Landscape at the Edge: Contemporary Views"

Repost regarding installation at Providence Place Mall